Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery, Guided Tours, History
Activity Level Challenging
The Ouzoud Waterfalls are the most famous waterfalls in Morocco and deserve the 150 km journey from Marrakech. After the town of Ouzoud and its many bars, the descent begins following a path in good condition and dotted with olive trees before reaching the foot of the waterfalls. With a height of approximately 110 meters, its waters bounce off the steps and project fine droplets that form a permanent rainbow. Here you can indulge in bathing pleasures, watching the courtship of the Rhesus Macaques (Atlas monkeys). On this visit you can enjoy the local flora and fauna (it is common to find small monkeys) and eat at beautiful beach bars with views of the waterfalls.
- This is a Private tour Pick up at airport, hotel or other preferred location between 8:30 – 9:00 am
- Transportation: Luxury Mercedes Passenger Van
- Bilingual speaking driver-guide (English, French, Spanish, Italian & Arabic).
- Meals and refreshments
- Entrance Fees for all monuments listed in this tour
- Any other activity not specified in the itinerary Gratuities