Welcome to Morocco considered the “Jewel of North Africa”, it is a land so intrinsically beautful and rich with heritage, it has attracted seekers of the exotic over the centuries.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION : Essaouira
- DESTINATION : Marrakech Via Desert Sahara
- DURATION : 11 Days / 10 Nights
- DRESS CODE : Casual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sunglasses
- 100% Private Tour
- Arrival and departure assistance at the Airport
- All accommodations
- Breakfast and Dinner
- English speaking driver/escort
- Local guides for private city tours
- Entrance fees for all excursions and monuments listed in the program
- Your driver is your personal contact from the beginning of the tour until the end
DAY 1 :
Arrival To Casablanca
Welcome to Morocco considered the “Jewel of North Africa”, it is a land so intrinsically beautful and rich with heritage, it has attracted seekers of the exotic over the centuries. Even for the most seasoned travelers, there is much to see and do. On arrival in Casablanca Aiport, you will be picked up and brought to your hotel to relax and settle in from your flight.
- DAY 2 : Casablanca – Fes
DAY 3 :
A day packed with fantastic sights and smells as you tour this carefully preserved university city, which had its golden age in the fourteenth century, during the rein of the Merinides dynasty. Visit the medina of Fes and walk through it’s old streets. See one of the oldest universities in the world.
- DAY 4 : FES
DAY 5 :
Fes – Erfoud
Leave the bustle of the city behind and head for the spectacular snow-capped High Atlas Mountains. Pass through Ifrane before reaching the great cedar forests of Azrou. Travel through the magnificent Ziz Gorges, past palm fringed towns to Er Rachidia, built by the French at an important crossroads. Your destination is Erfoud, on the edge of the Sahara Desert.
- DAY 6 : Erfoud – Merzouga
- DAY 7 : Merzouga – Ourzazate
- DAY 8 : Ouarzazate – Marrakech
- DAY 9 : MARRAKECH
DAY 10 :
MARRAKECH TO CASABLANCA
Heading towards the Atlantic coast, say goodbye to the snake charmers of Marrakech and drive back to Casablanca. Now you have experienced the traditional charms of the country, Casablanca is a fascinating place to return to, offering a unique insight into modern Morocco. In many ways, the economic capital represents the hopes and dreams of the country. Spend your last afternoon at leisure, enjoying this vibrant city at your own pace.
- DAY 11 : CASABLANCA TO THE AIRPORT