3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Merzouga Desert
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery, Family, History
Activity Level Challenging
All about the 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Merzouga Desert.
Depart from Marrakech, crossing the Col Tischka Pass, which has an elevation of 2260 metres. Along the way we will visit the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah,
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION : Essaouira
- DESTINATION : Marrakech Via Desert Sahara
- DURATION : 3 Days / 2 Nights
- DRESS CODE : Casual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sunglasses
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- 100% Private Tour
- Arrival and departure assistance at the Airport
- All accommodations
- Breakfast and Dinner
- English speaking driver/escort
- Local guides for private city tours
- Entrance fees for all excursions and monuments listed in the program
- Your driver is your personal contact from the beginning of the tour until the end
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Lunch/drinks consumed during the tour
DAY 1 :
Marrakech to Dades Gorge
Depart from Marrakech, crossing the Col Tischka Pass, which has an elevation of 2260 metres. Along the way we will visit the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, and stop for lunch in Ouarzazate. We will drive through Skoura Oasis, Kalaat M’gouana (The Valley of Roses) and Todra Gorge. Overnight at the hotel in Dades Gorges.
DAY 2 :
Dades Gorge to Merzouga
We will leave Dades Gorge and drive towards Merzouga and the Camp. We will drive through the Valley of 1000 Kasbahs, Tinghir, Rissani, Tordra Gorges and Erfoud. You will have a one hour camel ride to reach the overnight vamp and experience the beautiful sunset on the dunes. Overnight in the Camp. Breakfast and Dinner.
DAY 3 :
Merzouga to Marrakech
You will awake early and experience the beautiful sunrise in the dunes of Erg Chebbi. You will awake early to see the sunset and then begin your one hour on camels back to Merzouga. We start the way back to Marrakech back through the Tischka Pass.